Saturday 21 January 2012

In The Beginning

On the 28th November 2011 at 10:23am my first daughter was born via Cesarean section. She weighed 6lb 10oz and was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. We called her Calleigh Emma, a name we had decided on months before she arrived. We spent the next few hours in awe of our little princess, almost finding it hard to believe that she was actually real. It finally kicked in the first time she filled her nappy, and we realised that it was now our duty to clean her up.
I spent the next few days in hospital recovering but as soon as i was up and about i was discharged and eager to get my little princess home.



The days that followed were challenging and tiring as both me and daddy tried to adjust to the changes little Calleigh had brought in to our lives. Eventually we got into the swing of things and realised that she wasn't going to break in two every time we picked her up.

She's now 7 weeks and 5 days old and i have decided to start this blog to share all the special moments (as well as the not so special moments) with my family and friends.

I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do.

2 comments :