Tuesday 19 March 2013

Princess Ball Pit

Yesterday I thought to myself that it's been a while since I brought Calleigh something new to play with. 
So after browsing the Argos catalogue and their 2 for £15 sections on toys I decided on a Princess Ball Pit.

Princess Ball Pit
Yes, those are Calleigh's shoes in there

The balls were not included so I had to buy them seperately, I got 100 balls for £4.99 which isn't bad but I think I may have to get some more, they hardly fill the pit and I think from the way Calleigh throws them around we may lose a few. 

Princess Ball Pit
On the foot pump

Unfortunately as I was on my own and Calleigh didn't like the noise of the air compressor I had to get the foot pump out and do it that way. It took ages! And I felt like I had walked a marathon afterwards. 
It was all worth it though!

Princess Ball Pit
Getting in

Princess Ball Pit
Flicking the balls around

Princess Ball Pit

I love the blurred photo, her little arms were moving so fast flicking the balls around. 

Princess Ball Pit

Princess Ball Pit

Princess Ball Pit

I spent most of the night picking balls up from around the house (there was even one in the cat's food), whilst the cat spent the night ducking and dodging balls Calleigh was throwing at her, the little monkey! 

2 comments :

  1. this is so adorable, Calleigh is absolutely gorgeous and looks like a little princess in this castle :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Calleigh is adorable!
    I nearly bought that ball pit from argos the other day for Amelia but it was out of stock :(

    Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete