Monday 18 March 2013

We Went For a Meal

Yesterday myself, Calleigh, Mee Maw and Great Nanna went out for a meal. 
We went to a pre-opening of the Bull's Head in our village. They have been closed for about 4 weeks to do a massive re-furb and I must say it is looking very nice. 
My favourite addition is the kids play area. 

Play Area

Play Area

Play Area

Although Calleigh would only go in if there was no other kids in there and even then she had to drag great Nanna with her. 

Whilst my Mum and Nanna opted for the Sunday roast, I went for a cheese tart and jacket potato and Calleigh had chicken dippers, mash and peas. 

Poor Calleigh (having refused to nap earlier) fell asleep just before her dinner arrived so I let her have 10 minutes while it cooled down a bit (I don't know why restaurants serve kids meals at 200 degrees). 

When she awoke she dug straight into her peas, that girl does love her peas!

Eating

Eating

For dessert we ordered a giant carrot cake to take away with us. We ate it that night when Calleigh had gone to bed and it was soooo good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment