Wednesday 27 March 2013

New JoJo Outlet


Exciting news!

The lovely people at JoJo Maman Bebe have informed me that they have just launched there new online outlet store. 

You can find some amazing savings on childrenswear, maternity, nursery and lots other products.

So what are you waiting for, check out the savings you could be making.

Visit the JoJo Outlet here

There are some awesome savings to be had at the moment.

Here is my favourite


These beautiful real leather pink heart booties are reduced from £14 down to £9.

There are loads more for boys and girls on the website!




2 comments :

  1. Those booties are ADORABLE! I'd love to buy them for my little one. I'm in the states, so I wonder if I can still order online. Humm... Anyway, your blog is super cute!

    I found you on the Mom Bloggers page, come by my blog and check me out, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Those booties are super cute!!!

    Hi! Stopping by from Mom Bloggers Club. Great blog!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete