Thursday 23 August 2012

Bubbles and Ducks: Making the most of Bath Time

Bath time is by far Calleigh's favourite part of the morning. She always get excited when she hears me splashing up some bubbles for her. I think if left up to Calleigh she would stay in there all day.
 
 
 
Unfortunately we are not lucky enough to have a bath in our house, only a shower. So we have to make do with the smaller baby bath.

 
Here's how we make the most of bath times.


Johnson's cotton buds, baby shampoo, top-to-toe wash, baby lotion, baby powder, a brush and a sponge.

 
I swear by the Johnson's range of products. They are brilliant and gentle on Calleighs' delicate skin. I have used the top-to-toe wash from her very first bath and introduced the other products into the routine when she was a bit older.
 


Don Duck Leone



 
 
She always has her friend Don Duck Leone in the bath with her to splash about with. It just wouldn't be the same without him.
 
 
 
After the bath I like to use the hooded towels as they keep her nice and snug whilst I'm drying her. Which makes for a happy baby and a happy mummy.
 
 
 
 

2 comments :