Monday 19 November 2012

A Day At The Fair

At the weekend Chestnut Fair was in town so we took Calleigh down for a little look. Auntie Lana was also going to be there raising money for Children In Need by sitting locked in a cage all day. She did look cold bless her but Calleigh had a good laugh nevertheless.
 
In a Cage
 
We walked around the fair which took us down the highstreet and eventually found something I was happy with to go on with Calleigh. After afew minor bumps of my head, we got in.
 
 

At first it was a bit too loud for Calleigh with all the other kids ringing the bells, but once they stopped she started enjoying it a bit more.  Daddy and Mee-Maw got a big thumbs up when we past them.
 
 
I banged my head once more on the way out, much to the amusement of the lady who was helping me out of the train. Luckily Paul didn't see that one, neither did he see me walk into the post shortly after. Some days I feel I shouldn't be allowed out of the house, just for my own safety.
 
The walk around the fair really tired her out, when we got back to the car she was fast off and didn't even wake up when we put her in her car seat.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment