Wednesday 18 September 2013

Personalised Photo Mug Review

No one loves a good cup of tea like I do and what better way to enjoy it than in a personalised mug made just for me. 


I signed up for Shutterfly when we moved out here as I wanted to get some prints done. Since I have signed up I have received so may freebies through email- this personalised mug being one of them. Yes this was free, I just checked my email one day and there it was. I couldn't pass up on an offer like that. I logged on straight away and entered my code to claim my free mug. 

Designing my perfect mug was easy. You scroll through a picture list of their pre-made designs and choose whichever one takes you fancy. The next step is editing it to make it yours. Uploading photos is easy and then you can add all your photos onto your project and text as well if you want. I added the text "Mummy's Tea". 


Once I had my finished project I clicked order and all I had to pay for was the shipping. About a week later a lovely orange package arrived at my door. Inside was my lovely mug, it was perfect.



They have a sale on Photo Mugs at the moment so you can pick one up for 30% off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment