Saturday 12 October 2013

Painting

We had a go at painting the other day. I printed some fun Halloween/Fall shapes out for Calleigh and I to colour in. I covered the table with a sheet before hand as I knew we would end up with paint everywhere. And I wasn't wrong, we ended up with paint on the carpet, on the sofa and all over Calleigh. Let's just say we won't be trying it again any time soon, at least not until we get our own house. As much as it was really good fun and I enjoyed watching Calleigh be creative, it was always in the back of my mind that this was not our furniture. 
Luckily most of the paint came off Calleigh easily in the bath, but I cant say the carpet had such luck. 
Oops. 







I also had to give her the dummy half way through to stop her eating the paint. Why? I don't know. I mean it doesn't even look appetizing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment