Monday 4 November 2013

Funky Giraffe Bibs Review

Now Calleigh is older she isn't too keen on wearing a bib whilst she eats, which means a lot of washing for me as she still hasn't quite mastered eating without it going all over her. Whilst I agree that bibs do seem a little babyish for her now I still wish she would wear one to keep her clothes clean. So when I was contacted by Funky Giraffe Bibs I was excited to try out their bandanna bibs.
The bandanna bib is a different take on the usual square bibs that are available and something that can be worn by babies as well as toddlers to keep them clean at mealtime. They are really cool looking and don't make Calleigh look like a baby while she is eating. They just look like a really cool fashion accessory.


I got to choose a few designs from their extensive range of bandanna bibs and I decided on a music note bib, a birthday girl bib (for her up coming birthday) and a Christmas tree bib (ready for the season). They all look really great and are made with soft high quality material.



I love the designs we received and there are plenty more to choose from on their website. Calleigh was happy with the designs too and spent more time looking at her new bib than actually eating her dinner. It did the trick and at the end of dinner I was happy to see clean clothes.
Calleigh didn't want to take the bib off so spent the rest of the afternoon walking around in it, she looked super cool!




It's not just bibs you can find on their website either.
Funky Giraffe Bibs also offer baby and toddler fashion from head to toe. You can find T-shirts, dresses, vests and socks all made from the finest material and at affordable prices. You won't find their designs anywhere else so go to their website for the latest styles and trends.

I was really impressed with the bibs and can't wait for her birthday and Christmas so she wear the other two.

Connect with them on Facebook and Twitter to keep up to date with the latest news and special offers.
Funky Giraffe Baby on Facebook
Funky Giraffe Bibs on Twitter

I received these bibs from the company for the purpose of this review but all thoughts are my own and I was not compensated in any other way for this review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment