Tuesday 15 April 2014

Calleigh's Easter Basket


This Easter instead of loads of chocolate eggs I have decided to put together a goodie basket for Calleigh. I have seen loads of basket ideas on the Internet and in the shops and couldn't wait to get started on my own. 
After buying the basket each week I would pick up a few bits whilst shopping to put in her basket. I was finding loads of little toys and chocolates for under a dollar that I knew Calleigh would love and have put these inside the plastic eggs. I also got her an Easter Hello Kitty and a few books and activities to do on Easter Sunday.



I have also put together a little egg hunt for Easter morning. When Calleigh wakes up Daddy will hand her the first egg and she will follow the little clues I put inside to find her basket!



No comments:

Post a Comment