Thursday 26 June 2014

Spring Fling Vox Box Review


I was really excited to receive the Spring Fling Vox Box from Influenster. I had heard some great things about it and couldn't wait to find out what was inside! When my box arrived I opened it up straight away and was really happy when I saw what was inside. I received a Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara, Kiss Everlasting French Nails, Nivea Skin Firming Body Lotion, Playtex Sport Fresh Balance and a Peach Pie scented Labor Day Air Freshener. Every product was great and I really enjoyed this box more than the last one (which you can read about here).


My favourite product has to be the Scandaleyes Mascara from Rimmel London. When I first used it I noticed how good the wand was and noticed hardly any clumps on the wand itself which meant no sticking my eyelashes together with big clumps. It covered really well and my eyelashes were bold and flawless!


I loved these Everlasting French nails from Kiss. They were really easy to apply and looked really professional without the price tag! My nails looked gorgeous- the only problem I did have was that I found they didn't stay on very long which was a shame but it wont stop me buying them again.


Also in the box was a small bottle of Nivea Skin Firming Hydration body lotion. I really liked using this and found that after application my skin was really smooth and felt great. After using it for about 2 weeks I need notice an improvement in the firmness of my skin and was really happy with the results. I only wish it was a larger bottle but I will be getting myself some more as its all gone now and I want to see if there is any more continued improvement with longer use.


The Labor Day Peach Pie Car Air Freshener smells really good! I gave it Paul to freshen up his truck. I am still yet to see the Labor Day film, it looks really good but I just don't find the time.


The Playtex Sport Fresh Balance was a nice find in the box. They did their job and I was happy with how well they worked to make me feel fresh and protected.

All in all I really liked this box. All of the items were good and useful and I have managed to find some new favourite products!



No comments:

Post a Comment