Saturday 27 September 2014

We're Back Home!

Just a quick post to say we arrived back in sunny St Louis on Thursday. 
We had such a great time in England visiting family and we also enjoyed our overnight stay at Chicago but we are extremely happy to be back home and in our own beds again! Calleigh is happy to be back with all her toys and has spared no time getting them all out! 

I feel I may have neglected this blog a little during the run up to our trip home and whilst we are away but I can assure you the posts will be back! Starting with a few covering our trip. 

Also as October is my favourite month of the year look out for lots of recipe, craft, outfit and baking posts to come in the run up to Halloween! I also have a few exciting reviews coming up too!

Thanks for sticking around! 


No comments:

Post a Comment