Monday 19 January 2015

Outfit of the Month: Jan 2015

Welcome to the first outfit post of the new year. 
(Actually the first post of the year)
I know it's been a little while since I last blogged, actually I think Christmas may have been the last time. As I said we have been moving house so a lot of my time has gone to getting settled in our new home and also making sure Calleigh is settled. Apart from that I don't have any other excuse, I just haven't been feeling much like blogging. Maybe to do with the cold weather, I don't know. 
But these past couple of days I've dusted off my camera and started taking some photo's again. We also had a really nice warm weekend so we managed to get out and take a trip to the zoo (more to come on that). 

This month's outfit is just a simple blouse and jegging combo, with being inside a lot of the time we haven't really dressed up much. Nevertheless Calleigh still looks super cute!








Blouse- Tesco 
Jean Leggings- Next Direct
Hair Clips- Cherokee 

No comments:

Post a Comment