Monday 29 October 2012

Daddy's Girl

It's always said that girls are more daddy's girls and boys are mummy's boys. This is definitely true in Calleigh's case.
But I don't mind (although I do grump sometimes when Daddy gets smiles and all I get is a half hearted glance before turning back to Daddy), I think it's lovely that Calleigh adores her Daddy. After all he is the one who will protect her and keep her safe.
 
Calleigh has always had a special bond with Daddy, I think she knows he's the one she can wrap around her little finger.
 
We recently went as a family to go and feed the ducks and I just wanted to share with you some of the photos I took that day, as they really show that special bond between Father and Daughter.
 




 
We didn't actually do any feeding of the ducks that day, we just watched and I went mad taking pictures. I've got about 20 pictures of what looks like the same Swan, I shall call her Susan.
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment