Thursday 18 October 2012

Liebster Blog


Hi everyone, I was nominated for the Liebster blog award by Vicki over at The Domesticated Me. I have never heard of it before but it was lovely to be nominated, Thank you Vicki :-)
Now if I've got this right It's an award for blogs with 200 or less followers to tell them you like what they are doing. When you receive the award, you post 11 random facts about yourself and answer 11 questions from the person who nominated you. Then you pass the award on to other blogs you think deserve some acknowledgement and ask them 11 questions.

So here are 11 random facts about me :-)

  1. I have a twin sister although we are not identical or alike in personality.. Chalk and cheese
  2. I got engaged at a Metallica gig :-) Rock on
  3. I am terrified of Whales
  4. My favourite food is Lasagne
  5. When I was younger my favourite band was Westlife (cringe)
  6. I once cried at an episode of Futurama (It was really sad though)
  7. I am currently addicted to playing Lego Batman
  8. I hate to be alone
  9. I don't think before I speak
  10. I need complete silence to get to sleep (this annoys Paul when I shout at him for breathing)
  11. I survived depression in my teens

Questions from Vicki

1. If you could live anywhere, where would you live? why?
I would love to live in Florida. I've been there for family holidays and it's my favourite place.

2. What's your favourite childhood memory?
Any Christmas.. I love the whole family being together (and of course presents)

3. What's your favourite room in your home and why?
Our bedroom because it's the only room that we decorated ourselves

4. Favourite season and why?
It's got to be Autumn, It's so beautiful with all the colours and I love wrapping up warm in big knits and wool scarves.

5. What's your "peeve" about blogging?
I don't really have one

6. Favourite TV show right now?
Dexter.. It's getting so exciting!

7. What project have you worked on most recently? Provide a link if you can.
I am not working on a project right now.. All my time is put into looking after my baby and planning her birthday.

8. What do you do first thing every morning?
Go in and see the smile on my little girl's face and then drink tea :-)

9. If I gave you a million dollars, what would you do with it?
Get a bigger house with a nice garden for Calleigh.. Probably in America as well.

10. Favourite thing about your children or your furbabies?
Her personality.. she is soo weird it makes me laugh.

11. What country would you most like to visit? why?
Denmark, I've always wanted to go there. Paul went a lot with work and I've always wanted to go with him but not been able too.. It's very expensive.

Now here are my nominees:

Dixx at @Imeowlife
 
 
And here are my questions for you:
  1. What made you want to start blogging and do you still feel the same about it?
  2. Where do you want to be a year from now?
  3. What's your favourite film?
  4. If you were stranded on a desert island what three things would you want with you?
  5. What is your favourite holiday?
  6. How did you celebrate your last birthday?
  7. What is your favourite photo? (please post it)
  8. What food do you love/hate?
  9. What are you most afraid of?
  10. What is the best thing that happened to you this week?
  11. What makes you happy?     
 
I hope you all have fun filling this out and let me know if/when you post it :-)
Thanks again to Vicki for nominating me :-) 
 
 
 

5 comments :

  1. Hey, thank you so much for this! you can call me Dixx, if you'd like. I'll be sure to make a post in response soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost everyone so far says their bedroom is their favourite room. We must all decorate our bedrooms first and leave the rest of the house until we can get around to it ...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. So.. at 7, favourite photo with me or just a random one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any photo, It can be of you or just a random photo that you like :-)

      Delete
  4. Thank you SO MUCH for thinking of me!! :) x x

    ReplyDelete