Wednesday 30 January 2013

Personalise It (Photo Frame Review)

<a href="http://www.giftsonline4u.com/personalised-photo-frames.htm">Personalised Photo Frames</a>

I love personalisation, if it was up to me I would have everything personalised as I think it adds so much more to an otherwise simple gift. 
So when I was contacted by the online company Giftsonline4u.com I was more than happy to accept a review of one of their personalised gifts. I was offered the choice of a personalised photo frame or piggy bank, as you can see I opted for the personalised photo frame as I have so many photo's of Calleigh beans without homes. 

I received (very quickly I might add) a wooden 6x4 frame engraved with Calleigh Emma and it is beautiful.

<a href="http://www.giftsonline4u.com/personalised-photo-frames.htm">Personalised Photo Frames</a>

Made with high quality wood and has the choice of being free standing or wall hanging.

<a href="http://www.giftsonline4u.com/personalised-photo-frames.htm">Personalised Photo Frames</a>


That's not all the company makes, they have a very wide range of personalised gifts. You can shop from categories such as Gifts for men, Anniversary presents, Wedding presents, Photo gifts, Personalised gifts or if your looking for the perfect gift for that special someone this Valentines Day try their Valentines gifts section.

They offer free delivery within the United Kingdom so no need to worry about pricey delivery charges!

Still not convinced- you can check out some of their customer testimonials here.

You can get 20% off Personalised Photo Frames from GiftsOnline4U with the 
code: PERSONALISEDFRAMES20 
Valid from 30 days from today's date.

If you want to find out more about the company or see what new products they have on offer you can follow them on
Twitter @GiftsOnline4U
or check out their Facebook page.

1 comment :

  1. Such a cute idea :) looks like a really good quality frame too xx

    ReplyDelete