Saturday 20 April 2013

Camel Ride

The other day, whilst on a trip to Grant's Farm, I saw a sign that I just could not ignore:

Camel Rides- $5

How amazing! 
I don't know why but I've always wanted to ride on a camel and since it was really more for kids and I would look a bit strange riding around on one on my own, I decided to take Calleigh on with me. 

Here are some photo's documenting our ride

Mounting the Camel


I don't know who looks worse, Me or the Camel? 



We also took a ride on the Carousel.. And look how much Calleigh enjoyed it!




2 comments :

  1. I think the camel was pulling a face, it looks like you were too lol.
    Calleigh looks like she might really enjoy fast rides - takes after her mum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun! i remember my first camel ride. haha.

    ReplyDelete