Friday 21 June 2013

First Haircut

Today, Calleigh has been for her first haircut. No more hair in the eyes for this one. 

We went to a place called Sweet and Sassy as they do a special Baby's First Haircut package. 

She sat in the chair and didn't move the whole time! Even when she got the blow dryer out it didn't phase her. At home, I'm lucky if I can get her to sit still just brushing her hair and the blow dryer has always been a no no with Calleigh. 
After the cut was finished she was sprayed with glitter and got a little flower put in her hair, awh! 
And we got a little certificate with a photo and a lock of Calleigh's hair. 

First Haircut

First Haircut

First Haircut


She obviously didn't want to smile on the photo :-) 



Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

2 comments :

  1. thanks kid - she looks gorgeous, I remember Lana's first haircut - you did it, cut chunks off, I think your mum ran around in a panic to the hairdressers to try and tidy it up before I got home. I forgive you and I am sure Lana does too, it all grew back and she never had another haircut until she was about 9 or 10.

    ReplyDelete