Wednesday 26 June 2013

Having a Colorful Time Outside

Calleigh loves coloring. 
She loves coloring in her books, on the tables, on the floor and on herself. 
We use Crayola crayons and pens because they are really easy to wash off skin and furniture for when her book isn't a good enough landscape for her. 
Whilst out shopping the other day I came across some Crayola Sidewalk Chalk and thought that that's the one place Calleigh has not colored in before and also the one place I wouldn't have to worry about any damage to the leather sofas (that aren't mine!). 


It was a lovely sunny day so I decided to try them out straight away and took Calleigh out on the drive. 
When I first told her to draw on the pavement she looked at me confused as if to say "you always tell me not to draw on things" but nevertheless took some chalk in her hand and began drawing her masterpiece of scribbles. 



We had lots of fun drawing up some interesting designs on the front and it washed off really easy, even after leaving it a couple of days (no idea what passers by must of thought of my giant cat drawing). 
You can get them in a 12 pack or 24 pack depending on how many different colors you want. I went with the 24 pack as with Calleigh nothing lasts very long so I have plenty of back ups. 

Crayola have a great range of outdoor products to make playing outdoors more fun, I think next time I'm going for the colored bubbles! How fun! 


Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

1 comment :

  1. Your posts just get better and better lately. I literally laughed out loud at the thought of the giant cat drawing xx

    ReplyDelete