Sunday 8 December 2013

Dashing Through the Snow

Yes this is another post about snow but we are just having too much fun in it!! 

We got Calleigh a sled today and just took her up and down the drive, she loved it and was laughing her little head off. Unfortunately when I had a go pulling her I managed to capsize the thing and Calleigh ended up face down in the snow. After that she decided it would be a good idea to throw snow at Daddy, so cute! 

Dashing Through the Snow

Dashing Through the Snow

Dashing Through the Snow

Dashing Through the Snow

Dashing Through the Snow

Dashing Through the Snow

Dashing Through the Snow

Dashing Through the Snow

Dashing Through the Snow

1 comment :

  1. Great pics - so so cute! I wish I lived somewhere that there was snow, I love sledding!
    thecaliforniacollegestudent.com

    ReplyDelete