Tuesday 6 March 2012

And The Room Filled With Laughter

Since Calleigh giggled for the first time last week I've been trying frantically to get a video of her. But lo and behold every time I get the camera or my phone out she just stares at me blankly.

Finally managed to get one, once I realised it always amuses her when I bounce up and down on my knees (It doesn't amuse me so much, I could hardly walk afterwards). Other things she finds funny include; mummy straightening her hair, blowing raspberries on her belly and when she holds her legs straight down so mummy can't get her nappy on.


I must say every time I hear her giggle, I go all mushy inside, it really is adorable.


Got my, I mean Calleigh's, Handy Manny dvds delivered the other day. Can't wait to sit down and watch them with her. They should keep her happy for a few hours, and me too. Who knew talking tools could be so entertaining to a 22 year old. Interestingly Wimer Valderrama (Fez from That '70s Show) voices Handy Manny.


From left- Handy Manny, Squeeze, Turner, Dusty, Rusty, Stretch, Felipe and Pat.

2 comments :