Friday 23 March 2012

When I Grow Up I Want To Be....

... Just like my Dad.

Over the last few weeks Calleigh has developed an obsession with the sky remote.  
 
 She studies it intensely and watches it wherever you move it to. It especially intrigues her when you press a button and the little red light flashes.


 


Now to me it's almost like she's trying to figure out what it is and what it does.








I have a feeling that by the time she's 2, she will be taking apart all of the appliances and putting them back together again.

She really does take after her Dad.

2 comments :

  1. Aw, she is so cute! You are a very lucky lady! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. well - I seem to recall a certain miss destruction growing up in my house, along with a couple of "not me's", you can't blame it all on paul - and we have the pictures as proof.
    take care - miss you
    dad

    ReplyDelete