Wednesday 14 March 2012

Garnier B.B.Cream Review


Everybody always talks about the pregnancy glow, how your skin and hair look incredibly healthy during pregnancy. This is great but no one ever tells you about afterwards.

Unfortunately after Calleigh was born, all my beautiful big bouncy hair fell out in quite scary amounts (luckily I've always had thick hair) and my skin decided that it no longer liked the moisturising products i was using before.

So when I stumbled across a free sample of Garnier's new B.B.Cream I thought why not give it a try.
I requested my free sample and received it within 7 days and was surprised to find 3 sachets inside.
I began using it the next morning and found the texture great and easy to apply. Because it's a tinted moisturiser i decided to leave off the foundation for the day. The cream was not heavy and it covered imperfections very well.
The next morning I used it again and this time used it as a primer for my foundation. It wasn't sticky and i found it made my foundation stay put longer than usual and prevented the foundation from drying out my skin.

So that weekend I got myself down to Boots and brought myself a full size tube. It's only £9.99 and they have a great 3 for 2 offer on across skincare at the moment.



1 comment :