Tuesday 23 July 2013

Fountains at Downtown Disney

We arrived late on in the afternoon on Saturday and didn't plan to do too much as we were quite tried from the long journey. So we decided on Downtown Disney to check out some of the shops. Calleigh fell asleep in the car as usual and remained asleep for a short while whilst walking around. This allowed Mummy and Daddy to have a sneaky celebratory drink together in some peace and quiet. 

When she finally awoke we came across some fountains. We unleashed Calleigh from her stroller to let her explore them seeing as she has found a new love for water. 
She absolutely loved it! 

Fountains at Downtown Disney

Fountains at Downtown Disney

Fountains at Downtown Disney

Fountains at Downtown Disney

Fountains at Downtown Disney

She laughed her little head off when a jet of water squirted near her and I laughed when they also got Daddy (she had to drag Daddy in with her). She was running around with the other kids like a maniac. Her attention was mainly focused on a much older boy, hmmmm, she followed him around pointing and laughing. 

When she had finished playing she was absolutely soaking wet and as I had not thought to bring any spare clothes out with me we had to make our way back to the hotel for the night. 

On another note It's my birthday today!! Yay!! I'm 24 years old and right now I am spending the day at Magic Kingdom with my beautiful little girl and my lovely husband who booked this lovely birthday present for me. 

Thank you Paul! 


Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment