Tuesday 16 July 2013

My Birthday

My Birthday is coming up very soon and Paul has planned the best best birthday ever for me. 
We are taking a road trip down to Florida and taking Calleigh for her first taste of Disneyland!!

We will be hitting the road very early Friday morning. It is a 16 hour drive from St Louis to Florida so I decided it would be best for us to stop for the night on the way down as it would be a little unfair on Calleigh to keep her cooped up in a car for that long. We have planned to take a short break whilst driving through Nashville, Tennessee, for something to eat and a little air and then we will carry on to Atlanta, Georgia, where I have booked us in a hotel for the night. On Saturday morning we will resume our journey to Florida and should arrive by 3 or 4 in the afternoon. 

I got a great bargain on a fancy hotel room from hotels.com for the week on Universal Blvd so we are close to all the attractions. We have also booked 2 days at Disney World and have decided the parks we want to do are Disney's Animal Kingdom (because Calleigh loves animals) and Magic Kingdom (which we will do on my birthday). 

On our way back we have chosen a different route and will be stopping overnight in Birmingham, Alabama and travelling through Memphis before getting back to St Louis. 

As you can imagine I am beyond excited and think this little trip is just what we need. I'm starting to miss my family and friends quite a lot. Luckily when we get back it will only be a couple of days until my mum and sister arrive in St Louis to visit! 

I hope to try and post whilst we are there but if I don't get chance I will be sure to fill you in on all the details when we get back. 
With that being said, on the off chance that anyone is interested in guest posting while I am away do get in touch. 
You can find my contact details here

From our last trip to Disney World in 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment