Tuesday 25 February 2014

J'Adore VoxBox Review

I was very excited to receive an email from Influenster informing me I had been chosen for their J'Adore VoxBox! And even more excited when it arrived on Valentines Day with a big family sized bag of Hershey's Kisses inside!! This is the first Box I have qualified for and I was very impressed with the products inside.


Frizz Ease 3-Day Straight Flat Iron Spray




I was very happy to see this in the box. I use Frizz Ease Smooth Start Shampoo and Conditioner and really like it but have never tried the styling products before. When I first used it I found it really good and my hair was really soft after straightening with a gorgeous shine to it. My hair felt really well protected from the heat as their were no immediate sign of heat damage that you can sometimes get from using a flat iron. The next day I woke up and was pleased to see my hair was still straight- not perfectly straight- but enough that I didn't need to use my straighteners again!

Boots Botanics Shine Away Ionic Clay Mask



I loved this product! I must admit I love to use face masks but haven't actually used one in ages so it was really nice to see this in the box. After using I washed it off and at first my skin looked kind of scary red but once that faded it felt so clean and fresh. I will definitely be using it again and will try and keep using it once a week.

Red Rose Simply Indulgent Teas




As you probably know I am a massive tea fan. I love nothing more than a nice cup of tea. I probably drink far too much I swear if you look inside me there would most likely be an ocean of tea somewhere. When I first tried the Red Rose Creme Caramel tea the first thing I noticed was the aroma, it was so strong I could smell it brewing in another room. It was bad though, it was a really nice smell and made me much more excited to drink it and it didn't disappoint.

Vaseline Men Spray Lotion




I have used Vaseline products in the past and love them, they are great for dry skin. This spray lotion for Men will be great for the husband. With all this cold weather we have been having, dry skin is no doubt going to make an appearance. This is really good because it's a spray which means it's quick and easy to apply so perfect for those that don't have time to moisturise.

Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes



I haven't used false lashes in such a long time. I'm not a big fan of them to be honest, I always find them a bit too fiddly to put on and not worth the effort. I have pretty good eyelashes anyway and with the right mascara can really make them up. These lashes were really good quality and looked really nice.

Hershey's Kisses


My box arrived on Valentines Day so this was the perfect sweet treat!




1 comment :

  1. Hi Rebecca! I am a new follower of yours and just wanted to say and introduce myself. I haven't tried that tea yet (I am a huge tea lover myself - I am always craving something warm to cuddle up with during the day) Anyways, hope you'll stop by and follow along with my little family in south FL. (my daughter Ava is 15mo) Calleigh is beautiful :)

    xx
    Christina

    TheMcGuire Family

    MarkChristinaMcGuire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete