Saturday 8 February 2014

We are off to Disney Junior Live!

Today we are off to see Disney Junior Live: Pirate and Princess Summer at the Chaifetz Arena here in St Louis. I am really, really excited for this, the last time Calleigh saw a Disney Junior Live show was on our trip to DisneyWorld and she loved it! I spent the whole show in tears because seeing Calleigh so happy just overwhelmed me. I'm hoping I can hold myself together a bit more this time. 

I will make sure to post about how it went as soon as I can but for now here is some pictures of Calleigh dressed up in her Princess Sofia dress (she wanted to wear it yesterday)! The last photo is my favourite as she wanted to take one with me. This is a rare occurrence!




Her little chubby feet are just too cute in these shoes!



No comments:

Post a Comment