Monday 3 September 2012

Calleigh's Menu: 9 months

Now Calleigh is 9 months old feeding her is a treat, albeit a very messy one. I enjoy giving her little portions of what Daddy and I are having as well as using ready made jars.
 
She has become very fond of toast and happily sits there nibbling (well gumming, she still has no teeth) away at it whilst watching her morning TV.
More recently we have introduced her to scrambled egg and beans and she is loving them too.
 

 
 
Last week I was lucky enough to recieve a free sample from Hipp Organic of their new range of pouches. I got a pouch of Scrummy Spaghetti Bolognese and gave it to Calleigh for her dinner that day. She loved every spoonful and wiped the bowl clean.
This last week she has also tried a very mild Chicken Curry and a Pork and Apple Casserole both of which she finished off in record timing.
 

 
 
Dessert wise she loves fruit but is not so fond of chocolate. Although she is partial to a Jaffa Cake or two.
She also loves Victoria Sponges and apple and ginger biscuits.
 

 
Feeding is fun! Soon it will be time for turkey dinosaurs and fun pasta shapes woohoo.

2 comments :

  1. Haha! So sweet. Alice doesn't like chocolate either which I find so strange!
    When did you start giving Calleigh lumps and things in her food? I'm terrified Alice will choke! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started about 2 weeks ago. When I went to get her weighed the health visitor there said it was fine to start giving her proper food. I don't let her feed herself yet, she has a thing about ramming the spoon down her throat xx

      Delete