Friday 21 September 2012

First Steps

Yesterday I got to spend the morning with my mum whilst Paul had Calleigh for a few hours. It was nice to have some time when I didn't have to worry about where Calleigh was or what she was doing (that she shouldn't be doing).
 
Unfortunately these days are very quickly coming to an end as it was that very afternoon that Calleigh took her first steps on her walker. I was ecstatic when I saw her and ran around shouting for my mum to get the camera. She's growing up so fast.
 
 
 
It won't be long now until she's running around chasing the cat.
Poor cat. . Calleigh's already stealing her jingle balls to play with. Although I think that may have something to do with a certain Charlotte I know.

2 comments :

  1. Well done Calleigh! I take no responsibility for the cat toys, that was the man of the house lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. like her mother then - I told you or should I say I warned you - what goes around comes around lol.
    you were exactly the same and I used to laugh at the way you used to chase that poor cat.

    ReplyDelete