Monday 17 September 2012

Calleigh's Week

Last week we were visited by a good friend of mine. It was the first time she had seen Calleigh since she was a tiny little baby. Calleigh was all smiles as usual, she loves visitors especially when they buy her the little crocodile teddy she's had her eye on for the last month (thank you Charlotte). If you want to see what my friend thought of her visit and of Calleigh check it out here at Charlotte'sWeb.

At the weekend we went up to Skegness again, this time with Mee-Maw and Auntie Lana. And once again we were so lucky with the weather. Saturday the sun shone on us all day which made for a lovely trip to the beach. I brought a bucket and spade for Calleigh to have a little play with, although, if I'm honest, I do think I had more fun playing with it.




When we got back the the caravan it was nice to just sit outside with a beer and the family and enjoy the rest of the day in the sun. Calleigh had fun playing on the grass, especially with her new Ariel ball (thank you Charlotte again).



When we got home Sunday afternoon Daddy greeted us with big smiles and even some flowers (he missed us). 

2 comments :

  1. Yay! So glad she likes the ball, I've had it for ages and didn't know what to do with it haha. I have all the pics of calleigh to send to you :) I'll try to get them to you this afternoon xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah she likes to roll it away and then go after it lol. Somestimes I feel i'm raising a dog. Oh yeah cool, love photos :-)

      Delete