Monday 3 December 2012

Calleigh's Advent Calender

I brought Calleigh her first advent calender this year.
 
When we started weaning her she wasn't too keen on chocolate, but the other week whilst at my mum's she managed to find mum's stash and helped herself to a piece (much too big for her mouth I might add) and happily munched on it. That was until she tried to fit it all in her mouth at once and choked on it, I swear that girl's eyes are bigger than her belly.
 
So on our weekly shop I picked up a Peppa Pig advent calender and excitedly waited until December the first to give Calleigh her choccy.
(I also picked one up for me too, you're never too old for advent calender's)
 
Advent Calender

Advent Calender

Eating Chocolate
 
I hope you are all enjoying your advent calender's too!


No comments:

Post a Comment