Tuesday 18 December 2012

Meeting Santa (Sort of)

On Sunday Mee-Maw took Calleigh and I to Westfield Centre in Derby so Calleigh could meet Santa and get a little present from him.
We got our time slot but still had an hour to kill so decided to do some browsing. Calleigh fell in love with a new cat teddy so of course we persuaded Mee-Maw to buy it for her. It actually freaks me out a bit, It's got massive eyes!
 
After a lovely black forest hot chocolate in Costa it was time for us to go back and meet Santa.
There wasn't a long wait, just enough time to get some pictures of the grotto.
 
You will notice that there are no actual photo's of Calleigh meeting Santa below, this is because as soon as we entered and she caught sight of Santa she burst into tears and actually started shaking a little with fear. Who knew Santa was so scary. Poor Calleigh.
 
Santa's Grotto


Ooooh
"Oooooooh"


Hugging the freaky Cat
Love for the freaky cat


Santa's Grotto
 
 
If you do want to see Calleigh with Santa there is a photo of her with him on a previous post when she went with Nanna and Grandad.
 
 
While I'm here I would also like to say a big thank you to Charlotte from CharlottesWeb for my new blog design. Love it :-)
 


2 comments :

  1. I'm glad you like your design :) I told you Santa was scary, you looked at me like I'd gone mad when I asked you if you thought she would cry haha

    I love the cat teddy and the photo of her love for it, I nearly bought her that for her birthday but thought the eyes would freak her out! She's such a cat lady, she's going to love me so much when she's older and I have a hundred cats in my house x

    ReplyDelete
  2. some lovely photo's there - I will have to bring my usb stick for updates - when I come up for new year - Grandpops

    ReplyDelete