Monday 24 December 2012

Calleigh's Menu: 12 Months

The time has finally come where Daddy and I get our table back. Good bye steriliser! Goodbye bottle's. Hello sitting down and eating meals together again.
 
Now Calleigh is a year old, pretty much anything goes. She eats what we eat, when we eat, 3 times a day.
 
For breakfast she is now on 2 Weetabix and a slice of toast (piggy).
We have tried her with Lot's of new food's for dinner, these include Chicken Fingers, Pizza, Brussels and other veg, Egg Mayonnaise, Tuna, Gammon and countless other things. She pretty much eats whatever you give her, although sometimes a bit funny with it at first.
I think her favourite foods are potato and beans.
 
She hasn't quite been able to get her head round a fork yet and just stabs at her food like a crazy person then throws it on the floor and goes in with her fingers instead.
Hopefully we will get there soon.
 

 


I was going to put some more photo's on from my iPhone but I accidentally deleted them all without copying or backing my phone up.
So now I am just going to have a little cry at my stupidity and all my lost photo's of beans :-( 
 
 


1 comment :

  1. It's sad about your photos :( at least you have loads saved on here though!! xx

    ReplyDelete