Friday 14 December 2012

Brush-Baby Dental Wipes Review

At 12 months old, Calleigh has finally cut her first two teeth (Better late than never).
Teething has not been too bad so far, there have been a few days when she has not been herself but overall I think she is handling it pretty well.
 
As the teeth are not fully through yet, I don't want to go ramming a toothbrush in her mouth so after searching around I found Brush-Baby on twitter and ordered myself two packs of their Dental wipes and a Chewable Toothbrush/Teether.



The Dental Wipes are suitable from 0-16 months and it is recommended on their website that you should start wiping babies gums and teeth early to protect against decay in the early years.
They come in handy finger sleeves which you just slip onto you finger and wipe around inside your little ones mouth and gums. They are also banana flavoured so your baby can enjoy the taste too, Calleigh tries to eat my finger when I'm doing it.
These are only £2.95 for a pack of 12 on the Brush-Baby website which is a very reasonable price for what you get.

Whilst browsing the website I also found a chewable toothbrush. I haven't started using this yet, but it looks really good for those first teeth and to give your baby some independence by brushing their own teeth. It also works as a teether to sooth gums and teething pains.

 
It comes in a choice of three different colours, clear, blue or pink and only set me back £4.99.
I can't wait to try this one out, It may just save my fingers being eaten.
 



1 comment :

  1. This is so cool! It sounds sarcastic when I say that since it's a teething product, but I'm being sincere lol. Looks like it will make your life a bit easier anyway

    Calleigh is very brave for not moaning too much, when my wisdom teeth came through a few years a go I wouldn't shut up about it

    Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow xx

    ReplyDelete